Kathy Casner began in real estate in 1980 as a salesperson and obtained her broker's license 6 years later. She managed Findeiss Realty Co. for 33 years until the retirement of Mrs. Findeiss.
Kathy has worked through a number of classes and has earned several real estate designations including:
GRI - Graduate, Realtors Institute
- ePro - National Association of Realtors
- CRFS – Certified Residential Finance Specialist
- CRB – Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager
- Kathy attended Ohio University-Zanesville and Zane State College. She has also taught real estate pre-licensing classes at Zane State College for the past 20 years.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Ohio Association of Realtors
- Member of theGuernsey Muskingum Valley Association of Realtors
- Past President, Zanesville Board of Realtors
- Zanesville Downtown Association
- Five time Secretary Rotary Club of Zanesville
- Past President Rotary Club of Zanesville
Kathy has been married to Lee Hetrick for nearly 35 years and they have a daughter & son-in-law, Chelsea & Joe Smith, and four amazing grandchildren, 2 boys, Porter & Tucker, and two girls, Makenna & little Morgan ( affectionately referred to as Moo ).