Jeffrey M. Koehler
- Presently Auctioneer/Owner of Koehler Auction Services
- Presently Real Estate Auctioneer for Lepi & Associate Real Estate Services
- Owner of Koehler Real Estate & Auction Company – 1994 to 2006.
Jeff Koehler conducts on the average 50 to 60 auctions annually. These auctions range from estate auctions, art pottery & antique auctions, farm auctions and real estate.
Position: Owner/Management Duties: Overseeing the company’s auction department.
Accounting, Advertising, Prospecting, Scheduling, Conducting And Follow-up.
- Appraisal Service – real and personal property
· Auction Marketing Institute, Overland Park, Ks. Designation: Accredited Auctioneer, Real Estate (AARE). Only 230 auctioneers throughout the United States and Canada have qualified for this prestigious designation. 2004
· Real Estate Associates Degree
· Mendenhall School of Auctioneering, Highpoint, NC 1993
· Ohio Licensed Real Estate sales person 1992
· Ohio Licensed Auctioneer 1994
· Certified Personal Property Appraiser (CAGA) 1997
- National, State and Local Board of Realtors – 1992 to present
- National Auctioneer’s Association - 1994 to present
- Ohio Auctioneer’s Association - 1994 to present also Past Southeast Director of Ohio Auctioneer’s Association
- Certified Appraiser’s Guild of America – 1999 to present
Community Service & Outside Interests
- Volunteering my auction services for conducting benefit auctions for various charities
- Boating trips
- Active member of American Legion Post 71